Join in for this Unique Opportunity!
This week long trip wil includes:
“I can’t believe it’s been 20 years for the Nica Club! What an amazing accomplishment! I remember my trips with the club very fondly and as some of the best experiences of my life. I am looking forward to returning and celebrating with other Nicaragua Club alumni.” Heather Dowd, Nicaragua Club Member 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006)
- Host family stays and immersion in Nicaragua culture
- Working on sustainable community development projects (reforestation, biogas and gray water systems)
- Managua tour, history and learning about current issues (including plans for an inter-oceanic canal)
- Excursions to the Pacific Ocean, volcano, waterfall and a volcanic lake
- Shadowing a Women in Action member
- Visits to schools, health clinics
- Nature walk in search of Howler Monkeys
2016 Trip Details: May 22- 31, 2017
- Airfare: $600-$800 +
- All Inclusive trip participation fee:
- $800 per participant (group of 9 or more)
- $1,000 per participant (group of 8 or less)
This fee covers all in-country transportation, meals and lodging at homestay families, all excursions, bottled water, trip guidance and translation, and a project donation to cover work projects. The fee does not include international airfare to and from Managua, required vaccinations and travel insurance.
This anniversary trip is a can’t miss opportunity!
Interested? Below, please find links for a tentative trip agenda and the steps to take to participate in this unique trip!